With the HUB, versatility is built in. Whether it's weekends away in the SUV, family holidays in the campervan or quick and convenient shelter from sun in the garden or park, the Dometic HUB has you covered.
Adapt the HUB to suit your needs, start with the base shelter and add annexes, mesh panels, wall panels and connection tunnels to suit SUVs and campervans.
The patented AIR Frame technology in Dometic inflatable awnings will transform your touring experience. Conventional steel and fibreglass poles are now replaced with interlinking AIR Poles which enables you to inflate the entire awning from a single inflation point. The AIR Frame is always attached to the awning for quick and easy setup while also being extremely durable and able to flex in the wind, negating the chance of steel/fibreglass poles breaking and damaging your caravan. Each awning is supplied with a Downdraught hand pump. The AIR Frame functions best when inflated to 9 psi but has been tested to withstand up to 22 psi.
Key features include:
QuickPitch™ Guying System
- Simply peg the bottom strap taut and retension using the top buckle
WEATHERSHIELD™ Pro Technology
- Tested to 200L/m2 per hour to ensure you are kept dry
- Constructed with 400g/m2 PVC material making it waterproof, long-lasting and easy to clean
- UPF rating of 50, meaning only 1/50th of UV rays pass through the material, protecting you and helping you to stay cool
Air Frame Construction
- Any of the quick release deflation valves located at the base of each leg will deflate the awning completely
- With Single Point Inflation, all AIR Poles are linked together, meaning the entire awning can be inflated from a single inflation point
- Incredibly durable, each AIR Pole is made of a TPU inflation tube inside of a reinforced oxford polyester cover, encased in a heavy-duty polyester sleeve
- Use freestanding or add optional connection tunnels to fit to SUVs and campervans
- Front and side panels can be zipped out to reduce weight and open up the shelter (sold separately)
Height: 230cm (Fitting height: 180cm - 210cm)
Weight: 13.8 kg
Manufacturer's part number: 9120001506