Vango Kalari II 380 Awning + Annexe + Skyliner
We provide free shipping to Mainland UK on this item!
Kalari II 380 Air Awning
Sit back relax and enjoy the world go by with the Vango Kalari II 380 Inflatable Caravan Awning!
The new smooth curve beams to the Vista front windows provide an excellent conservatory to the side of your caravan. A tremendous amount of light enters this amazing awning, thanks to the glorious skylights. This will make you feel like it is much bigger than it is; and it is big! The generous depth of 230cm and the enormous length of 380cm of this porch awning will let you and your family and friends enjoy your holiday to the fullest.
Kalari will be even lighter thanks to the Diamond Clear Windows, so you can enjoy the views and be near nature, but without the annoyance of mosquitos within your awning - the mesh side windows with PVC covers will offer great ventilation without the unwanted insects in your oasis. All of this could be yours, fitting most caravans with rail height 236-250cm.
The Kalari II has adopted Vango’s new Grey Violet colour to brighten up the interior even further. Vango also developed smooth curve beams, increasing the headroom and door height, for the comfort of all the tall users. Using Vango’s AirBeam Technology, the Kalari II makes pitching a dream and allows all to quickly get into the holiday spirit without the hassle and stress of setting up camp; compared to a traditional pole awning! Supplied with a dual-action pump, makes inflation quick and simple and pitching takes over twenty minutes.
Kalari 380 is an outstanding showcase of craftsmanship, luxurious styling and precision and this continues with the material used. The Kalari II has been produced from supreme Vango Sentinel Luxe 600-Denier Fabric offering great durability and longevity, the pinnacle of Vango’s awning material ranges. Double ripstop threads make it one of the strongest awning fabrics to-date and offer the Kalari II with a luxurious look and feel. With factory taped seams creates a watertight seal for best performance in incremental weather conditions. The covered, heavyweight door zips will further enhance the waterproofness of the awning.
The Kalari II is extremely versatile; it has Flexi doors with multiple options allowing them to be opened to any level that suits you to create your own mood and feel depending on the given conditions. When the day is drawing to a close and you require that added privacy, the zip-up curtains will be there on hand.
Key features of Kalari II:
- Sentinel Luxe 600 Fabric
- Diamond Clear Windows with zipped printed curtains
- AirBeam and AirSpeed Valve Systems
- Covered, heavyweight door zips to resist the elements
- Webbing storm straps for secure guying
- Adjustable pegging points of uneven terrain
- New SkyTrack II System for celling hanging
- Steel rock pegs and mallet included
- Dual Action Pump with pressure dial included
- Roof bracing beams included for additional wind and roof support
- Flex side doors unzip at top, add ventilation, or remove for annex (optional)
- Easy-clean, weather shield skirt reduces drafts
Full specification of Kalari II:
- Vango AirAwning® Structure - Inflatable AirBeam® technology allows for pole free pitching and easy erection on the caravan site (double action pump included)
- Touring awnings- Suitable for repeated pitching at any time of the year.
- Sentinel Luxe 600 Fabric - This is the pinnacle of our awning material ranges. As with all our fabrics, it is highly waterproof and able to withstand most weather conditions. The super strong 600 denier double ripstop threads make it one of the strongest awning fabrics on the market and gives the awning a truly luxurious look and feel
- Grey Violet colourway - Creates a brighter environment inside the awning
- Bracer beams included - Designed to fit in between the awnings main AirBeams® to enhance stability in high winds
- Foam Draught Pad included - Fit against caravan to reduce draughts and create neat fit. Foam pad mounts on to a size-tolerant gusset to allow for varying caravan heights and differing ground angles
- Looped Kador Strips - Loops at either end of Kador strip to aid when threading the awning through your rail. Loops can be hooked to suction pads (supplied) to minimise movement
- PVC Draught Skirt & 2 Wheel Arch Covers included - Reduces draughts from coming in under the caravan into the awning
- Additional Annex available for this model - provides extra interior space
- Draught bridge – Created from the body fabric of the awning, this connects the foam protection pad to form a soft, non-damaging, draught proof seal between your caravan and Vango awning.
- AirSpeed® Valve - Simple system with easy access positioning to inflate your AirBeams® with even less effort
- SuperBeams™ - Larger diameter beams provide additional structure and stability to the awning.
- Smooth curve beams - Increase headroom and door height
- Webbing storm straps included - Provides secure guying at the front of the awning
- Additional Webbing straps in place of guylines - Locks securely and provides high quality tension to the awning
- PVC mud strip - Positioned around base of awning for easy cleaning
- Adjustable pegging points - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- SkyTrack II® - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or our new SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system truly allows you to design your tent to suit your needs
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, allow varying levels of opening. Fitted to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility by providing a bright and airy environment.
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Flexi Door - Adjust to be fully or half open, or completely removed
- Side doors and curved front door - Multiple access options and can be unzipped at the top for enhanced ventilation
- Flat entry - Easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- Vista Front floods the living area with light and provides a great viewing gallery.
- Skylight Windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night.
- Heavyweight zips on doors - Enhances waterproofness
- Zip covers - Enhances child safety and weather resistance
- Fully taped seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Optional bedroom inner - Optional extra available to purchase separately
- Steel rock pegs and mallet included - Pegs are strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- AirBeam® Pump Included - Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirAway® Awning which comes complete with a pressure dial
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Fully wind and rain tested - Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
Features of Kalari II:
Vango Air Awning Annexe
Designed to expand the space for your caravan awning, the Kalari Annex allows for an additional bedroom or storage space to be added to either side of your caravan awning. As you can see in one of the pictures, you can even make a cosy little space for yourself to sit and read, and otherwise relax within your awning, for example on a Vango Inflatable Relaxer Chair.
This annexe is equipped with a Single AirBeam®, meaning a single inflation point; this makes pitching incredibly fast as you can see in the video:
Not bad for a generous 230 x 160 x 140cm space!
The annexe, just like the awning, is made of Sentinel Luxe - Taslan fabric which is fully wind and waterproof due to the construction of each yarn and the process by which the fabric is woven. Sentinel Luxe also features our double weave ripstop and is dyed using our new ColourLok™ technology for UV resistance, ensuring confidence no matter what the weather throws at you.
Last but not least, the annexe features a Lights-out inner tent, which helps to reduce early morning light in your bedroom, creating a perfect sleeping oasis. It does that while being breathable, so you still feel close to nature, refreshed with plenty of oxygen.
Special features of Kalari Annexe:
- Breathable lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Sentinel Luxe 600 Fabric - The pinnacle of our awning materials. Highly waterproof to withstand most weather conditions. The super-strong 600D double ripstop threads combined with a 300D texturised base material, make it one of the strongest and most luxurious awning fabrics on the market
- Zips onto either side of Kalari 380/420/520
- Vango AirSpeed technology, ensuring quick pitch
- Mesh ventilation
- Fire retardant fabrics - meets European EN5912 safety standards
- Supplied in a carry bag
Vango AirAwning Carpet
Create that home from home feels in your caravan awning with a Vango Fitted Carpet, designed to protect you from the ground (without damaging the grass underneath) whilst still being breathable and comfortable underfoot thanks to the cushioned material it is made of.
The carpet is easy to pack away into its own carry bag (which comes as standard). This of course not only aids storage but also transportation.
The carpet is also incredibly easy to clean in many ways; it can be brushed, vacuumed or wiped with a damp cloth - none of these cleaning methods will damage it.
It comes in a neutral colourway to suit all the different decorations and the colour styles of your awning without clashing - it is simply a classy, elegant and stylish carpet!
The Vango SkyLiner is designed to attach onto the roof inside your Vango Kalari 380 awning. This brilliant product will help to reduce the effects of condensation and create a thermal barrier in cold weather by creating a layer of air between your living space and the roof. This will also make your Varkala cooler in hot weather.
Featuring a soft touch, patterned fabric, and supplied with pre-attached Skyhooks, Vango's made-to-measure SkyLiner can be simply attached onto the roof inside your Kalari by sliding onto the pre-fitted SkyTrack II System.
Special features of Vango SkyLiner:
- Reduces the effects of condensation and provides a thermal barrier in cold weather
- Helps to keep the awning cooler in hot weather
- Made-to-measure for Kalari 380
- Supplied with Skyhooks - pre-attached Skyhooks allow you to simply slide the SkyLiner onto the SkyTrack II system in your awning
- Breathable, soft-touch fabric
- Increases the comfort of your awning
Need a bit bigger awning? Or maybe you already have a carpet and you don't need another one? We have the exact same bundle, but with a bit bigger Kalari and without the carpet which you can find by clicking here.
- Awning Annex
- Inflatable Air Awnings
- Inner Tent
- Sky Liner
- Inner Tent
- Quick Pitch
- 1-2 People