Vango Airhub Hexaway Tall DriveAway Awning
Introducing Vango's unconventional design for a brilliant DriveAway awning to fit motorhomes and camper vans with rail height between 245-290cm.
Thanks to the AirBeam® single inflation point and AirSpeed® Technology, this beautiful hexagonal awning is very quick and easy to pitch. Although it is perfect for touring due to its lightness (20.55kg net weight), it can also be effectively used as a spacious gazebo in your garden! Not only for relaxing with your numerous friends and family (due to its spaciousness of just under 330cm depth and 390cm length), but also for storage or even an awning house for your kids! Hexaway features a Linked-In Groundhseet that can be rolled away, making it very easy to clean. Rolling it away when the awning is not in use will also give the grass underneath a break; this will stop the ground of your garden or of the campsite from damage. When in use, the groundsheet provides an extra layer from protection from the damp ground below. The connecting tunnel is easily rolled away if you're off exploring for the day and features 2 side entrance doors for easy access.
For those times you wish to sit back and watch the world go by, the Diamond Clear Windows have been designed to offer great light and visibility and are the perfect match with this awning! These windows alternate with mesh panels (since this awning features FIVE windows) so you get both of both worlds; the nice views and light, together with brilliant ventilation. Also, this amazing awning features Skylight windows, which run along the roofline to enhance light during the day and allow stargazing at night from the comfort of your gazebo. Lastly, for the times you need privacy, the zipped curtains in the windows are simple and quick to use, with varying levels of opening.
The AirHub Hexaway features one of Vango’s strongest materials on the market: Sentinel Pro 420. It gives the hexagon an even more modern look and is one of the reasons for its low weight. It is a 420-denier double ripstop material with special weaves which provide an incredibly strong fabric that will withstand the most inclement weather! It is also PU coated and features factory taped seams, providing you with excellent protection against the sun too, so you can hide in the comfort of your Hexaway awning in the hot summer days, wherever you are.
As if all of that wasn't enough, this amazing awning features Vango's spectacular SkyTrack II System. Where the air beams connect to the awning’s canvas you will see a thin rubber strip running parallel with the beams. This thin rubber stream will allow you to hang lights or lanterns with ease from the ceiling of the awning, creating a lovely atmosphere in the evenings. The Airhub comes with a pack of 10 hanging hooks for the SkyTrack System to allow you to do that. Simply attach one hook to the handle of a lantern the other hook end to grab the SkyTrack beading and throughout the day as the sun moves you can slide or re-position the lantern on the SkyTrack System to direct light to where you require it. You can also hang storage pouches, additional cables, clothing to dry, keeping the awning’s floor space clutter-free, which is what you need to keep your head clear on your holidays.
Special features of Vango Airhub Hexaway Tall:
- Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Linked-in Groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area
- Sentinel Pro - Designed for dedicated motor homers and caravanners who embark on several trips a year. Sentinel Pro is created by a blend of fibres and double ripstop construction, making it extremely waterproof and durable. Not to mention its new ColourLok™ technology to enhance resistance to UV fading.
- AirSpeed® Valve System and easy access positioning - Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeam®s with even less effort
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Single Point Inflation - Quick and easy inflation through one valve
- SkyTrack® System - Attachment system which can be used to attach lighting, tidy cables or even hang additional storage units
- High Visibility Guylines with Tidies - High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds, with touch fasteners tidies to roll up the guylines when not in use
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Alternating Diamond Clear and Mesh Windows - Not only maximises light, but also allows air to circulate to increase ventilation
- Skylight windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening or simply roll down and secure away.
- Two Doors in Tunnel - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Quick and easy when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel
- Flat Entry Groundsheet - Easily dropped to ground level allowing effortless entering without needing to step over the entrance
- Multiple Attachment Methods - Pre-attached 6mm kador, over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp
- AirAway® Vehicle Awnings included with - Pre-attached 6mm kador strip, over vehicle webbing straps, roof bar attachment tabs, sleeve for pole & clamp, steel rock pegs & mallet with carry bag, easy pack carry bag and double action pump with carry bag
- Registered design - Unique to Vango
- Drive Away
- Quick Pitch