Ultraflow compact housing conversion kit


Truma Conversion kit consisting of Ultraflow compact water inlet housing and Truma Ultrafow pistol grip pump connector so you can change your existing water inlet but still use you existing water pump.

The Ultraflow Compact inlet housing can be used as the water inlet for systems with an inline fliter, or can be used as an additional inlet for caravans with existing Ultraflow filter inlet.

Suitable for use with onboard pumps and submersible pumps, and can be used with both pressure switch and microswitch systems*.

*only works as an outlet on pressure switch systems


Installation instructions