Sunncamp Companion 350 Poled Drive Away Awning
The Companion DriveAway Awning has all the features you could require on your touring holidays, such as removable/roll down panels, four door options, ventilation and a useful weather protection canopy. It can be left freestanding as you go explore the area in your motorhome/campervan, or you can attach the Companion to your vehicle with the figure of 8 fixing included as standard. It will fit motorhomes with a rail height up to 290cm.
The 150-denier Oxford rip-stop polyester fabric is strong and hard-wearing, with 6000mm hydrostatic head waterproofing and heat-sealed seams to keep the damp out. The steel and fibreglass poles are matched with quick-lock brackets that make it easy to set up and take down, and the SunnCamp Storm Buckles provide an easy way to attach optional storm straps in case of inclement weather.
The SunnCamp Companion 350 Driveaway awning comes with a free footprint groundsheet that perfectly matches the size and shape of the Companion 350, as well its own Figure 8 Fixing Kit, giving you everything you need to attach it to the rail of your campervan or motorhome. It can also be attached to your wind-out canopy or pulled over the top of your campervan or motorhome with guy ropes.
- Large front and side panels that can be zipped out or rolled back
- A canopy over the front panel
- 150D Oxford Rip-stop UV-resistant polyester fabric
- 6000mm hydrostatic head waterproofing
- Heat-sealed seams
- Adjustable steel leg poles
- Shock corded fibreglass roof poles
- Quick-lock brackets
- Heavy-duty zippers with zip covers
- Storm Buckles included
- Footprint groundsheet included
- Figure 8 Fixing Kit included
- Drive Away