Outwell Vermont 7SA Package
Special Offer - Carpet and Footprint included, save £209.98*
Ideal for larger families, this four-room inflatable tunnel tent sleeps seven in a 2+3+2 format, having three zones – wet room, dry room and inner sleeping compartments, plus a detachable bathtub groundsheet at the front.
The Gothic design with pre-angled tube construction ensures ample headroom and stability whilst the Master Bedroom design gives more room and views.
The panorama front has tinted windows with zip-up curtains, while the side porch extends versatility.
Having a footprint area of nearly 40 square metres, the Vermont 7SA tent can be quickly pitched thanks to a single inflation point. It offers generous internal space, design flair and excellent build quality.
- Large tinted windows block sun glare, ensure privacy and allow campers to stay in touch with the outdoors.
- Two-way pump with pressure gauge included for fast, efficient inflation.
- Five inter-connected inflatable tubes with isolation valves.
- Three interior zones create a practical tent for a large family - wet room, dry room, inners.
- The spacious living area allows ample space to relax, eat and enjoy your camping experience.
- Side porch offers a versatile access option and flexible storage facility for toys and furniture,
- Master bedroom offers more height, a larger floor and a wide window.
- Embossed inner tent add interior design flair.
- Type of tent: Four-room tunnel tent
- Sleeps: 7
- Hydrostatic Head: 6000 mm
- Flysheet: Outtex® 6000 (100% polyester Oxford) with taped seams
- Inner tent: Breathable 100% polyester
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 living room
- Tubes: Integrated Advanced Air Tube System frame for best performance. Maximum pressure 7 psi/0.5 bar.
- Poles: Alloy 13 mm, 2 upright steel poles
- Floor: Double-coated 100% polyethylene, 10,000 mm hydrostatic head
- Pitching way: Flysheet first or as one
- Pack size: 54 x 105 cm
- Weight: 48.4 kg
Watch the video now:
- Inflatable Tent
- Tunnel Tent
- 6+ People