Outwell Penticton 5 AC Air Tent
Introducing the modern Penticton 5 AC air tent, ideal for bigger families or groups of friends. This tall tunnel tent is separated into three practical interior zones - wet room, dry room and inners. This zonal system is the perfect way for big families, with messy kids, to keep their tent clean and dry. The spacious central living area has large windows which add natural light and help keep you in touch with the nature around you. The tinted windows will also help reduce any irritating sun glare. Toggle up curtains can be used during darker times of the day to provide a sense of privacy, letting you enjoy quality time with your family.
As well as the main front door there are meshed side entrances which provide additional routes into the tent, therefore, stopping anyone treading any mud into the tent. These entrances can also be rolled up to create a cool breeze that flows through the living area, helping you keep cool and get a gentle breeze of fresh air.
Power Air Tube System forms the frame which can be rapidly inflated using the included one-way pump at the external easy access valves. The rapid inflation and set up time gives you more quality time to enjoy the outdoors with your family!
The 2 large Ambassador Master bedrooms sleep 6 people and both contain mesh pockets, to help keep your valuables safe and handy, and cable entry points for mains access, so you can power all your electrical items. These Ambassador Master bedrooms also have a rear air vent to eliminate condensation and keep the sleeping areas cool. The Thermo-reflective coating found above these rooms helps keep your room the perfect temperature even as the sun rises, so you can enjoy your lie in without the stress of overheating. The integration of Night Sky Ceilings reduces disruptive ambient light, helping you get a quality night sleep!
The Outwell Penticton 5 AC canvas is made from Outwells Outtex 5000 polyester material, this alongside features such as fully sealed seams provides a hydrostatic head of 5000mm. This weather-resistant canvas, as well as a sturdy airframe, creates a strong and reliable tent that can handle whatever nature throws at it!
- Power Air Tube System offers durable individual air tube technology, with pre-shaped, Gothic style tubes pumped up or deflated easily via easy access external valves, an efficient two-way pump with a pressure gauge is supplied
- Large tinted windows block sun glare, ensure privacy and allow campers to stay in touch with the outdoors
- Three interior zones for a practical tent for a large family - wet room, dry room and inners
- At 250cm in length, Ambassador Master bedrooms offer a larger floor area, more headroom and a rear vent
- Additional side doors for flexible access
- Night Sky Ceilings in bedrooms cut down light levels whilst Thermo reflective coating above the bedrooms helps to regulate internal temperatures
- One way pump with pressure gauge included for fast, efficient inflation
- Four inflatable tubes with external inflation valve points for easy access
- Embossed inner tents add interior design flair
- Type: Three-room tunnel tent
- Berth: 5 Person
- Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 living room
- Pitching Way: Flysheet first or as one
- Frame: Power air tube system
- Flysheet: Outtex 5000 (100% polyester Oxford/Taffeta) with taped seams
- Floor: Double coated 100% polyethene,10,000mm hydrophobic head.
- Inner tent: Breathable 100% polyester
- Pack Size: Tent: 45 x 89cm
- Weight: Tent: 28.5kg
Watch the video now:
- Inflatable Tent
- Tunnel Tent
- 5-6 People