Outwell Lindale 3 PA Tent BUNDLE - 2020
Prime AIR Collection for Airy Dreams.
With a new colour throughout, the Outwell Prime AIR Collection offers superb style with light-filled spaces, great ventilation and storm webbing at the corners. Outwell's Rigid Air System with its pre-shaped tubes delivers full standing height with a wide front opening for unrestricted access, bring outdoors indoors. Outwell's new and neat HookTrack System extends convenience with discreet rails for running the wires of suspended lighting plus securing hanging point hooks for lightweight accessories. Now, you can get this terrific tent together with a matching flat-woven carpet and footprint for no extra cost, only from Awnings Direct!
We provide free shipping to Mainland UK on this bundle!
The new Quick & Quiet 3-berth Inner Tent doors of the generously-sized Premier bedroom in Lindale have magnetic silent sealing to avoid wakening other campers. Premier bedrooms not only offer generous floor space for easy access and mobility but also main cable entry points to bring in power for electrics, like lights. Moreover, rather than the industry standard of 60cm width per person for sleeping compartments, Outwell Sleep Comfort allows 70-80cm for more freedom. Even darker inner ensures that campers will not be disturbed by the light, perfect for early nights and afternoon naps.
Lindale 3PA is extremely easy to pitch thanks to the Rigid Air System frame which features individual tubes that are inflated and deflated separately via conveniently placed external valves. High-performance Air Pump is, of course, included as standard. The valves are aerodynamically shaped for stability in windy conditions. Additionally, the Outwell Wind Brace System uses supportive webbing in key positions along the air tubes to provide enhances stability in the wind by minimising any movement experienced along its length in stormy conditions.
Not only is Lindale 3PA wind-resistant, but also waterproof. This is thanks to the extra protection across all seams; the tape ensures no chance of any water ingress. Also, Lindale's flysheet is made of Outtex 400 Select material which is a hard-wearing quality, 100% polyester that addresses key expectations for fabrics ideal for regular general camping. It is fire retardant and has a PU-coating that provides 4000mm hydrostatic head waterproof rating. Outwell's Dry Zip System technology also provides taped zip seams which reinforce the watertight performance. Even from the ground, the sealed-in groundsheet in Lindale is the best way to keep draughts, insects, dirt and water out of the tent. When the groundsheet is an integral part of the tent, it ensures all-weather protection from the ground upward. Last but not least, the main door and mesh of Lindale 3PA fold to one side and the groundsheet lies flush with the ground for safe and easy access.
In this bundle, you get a flat-woven carpet to fit your Lindale 3PA perfectly wall to wall as it measures 220 x 160cm. The carpet is made of Lylex material at the front for softness; however, it also features PVC protective backing for waterproofness and insulation. Despite these perks, the carpet remains compact in size and comes with its own carrying bag for each transport.
You also get a free footprint in this bundle, which will mirror your Lindale's dimensions. The footprint is made of double-coated polyethylene for good protection from the cold, wet ground. The footprint also features a massive hydrostatic head of 10000mm which will keep any water away from your Lindale. Pegs for the footprint are included as standard.
- Vertical front wall with canopy for enhanced interior and exterior living space
- Dark Premier Bedrooms with mesh ventilation for sleep comfort
- The rain-safe front canopy protects access against water
- Double zips allow full front opening, backed by full mesh panel for insect-free ventilation options
- Quick & Quiet Inner Door with magnetic closure
- Durable, waterproof, sewn-in polyethylene groundsheet
- Flysheet and inner feature cable entry points
- Light, warm-toned flysheet roof creates a bright, cheerful internal ambience
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- HookTrack System for versatile positioning of lights and items up to 1.5kg
- Reliable, easy-to-operate inflate/deflate valves conveniently placed outside the flysheet
- Pre-attached luminous guylines for convenience and fast pitching
- Pre-shaped air tubes provide great headroom and interior space
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe and handy
- Air Pump included as standard
- Inflatable Tent
- Tunnel Tent
- 3-4 People