Outwell Hornet 6SA Exclusive Family Tent Package
*Free Fleece Carpet and Footprint, worth £159.98! Plus an optional awning tent available for half the retail price!
The impressive Hornet 6SA design offers spacious accommodation for six (2+2+2), having a generous footprint of approximately 6 x 4m. There is a generous living room plus ample headroom through outwell's 'Gothic' design, having pre-angled, air tubed tunnel construction. The versatile front canopy with side panels offers further protection and storage as does the side porch. The unique Master Bedroom design offers more space inside and wide views to the outdoors, while tinted windows with zip-up curtains enhance privacy.
Even though the Hornet is a large and capable family tent, Outwell also offers a matching awning option to go with it, which enhances the available area of covered space by almost 4 x 4m, in a seamless-looking extension (see photos). Creating a beautiful conservatory-like area, complete with panoramic windows and a large door, perfect for relaxing with friends and family!
The Hornet canvas is made from Outwells Outtex 6000 polyester material, this alongside features such as fully sealed seams provides an impressive hydrostatic head of 6000mm. This extremely weather-resistant canvas, as well as rigid AirFrame, creates a strong and reliable tent with a characteristic tall, deep and spacious design perfect for your next camping trip, no matter the weather!
This package price includes a Footprint and wall to wall fleece Carpet specific for the Hornet 6SA.
- Included two-way pump with pressure gauge for fast, simple and efficient inflation
- The luxurious master bedroom offers more height, a larger floor area and a wide window
- Spacious living area gives more space to relax, eat and enjoy camping life.
- Side porch offers a versatile access option and flexible storage facility for toys and furniture
- Canopy with side panels offers practical storage, protection and a transition area from outdoors
- Four inter- connected inflatable tubes with isolation valves
- Large tinted windows block sun glare, ensure privacy and allow campers to stay connected with the nature around them.
- Embossed inner tents add interior design flair
Specifications:Type of tent: Four-room tunnel tent
Sleeps people: 6
Hydrostatic Head: 6000 mm
Flysheet: Outtex® 6000 (100% polyester Oxford) with taped seams
Inner tent: Breathable 100% polyester
Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 living room
Tubes: Integrated Advanced Air Tube System frame for best performance. Maximum pressure 7 psi/0.5 bar.
Poles: Alloy 13 mm, 2 upright steel poles
Floor: Double-coated 100% polyethylene, 10,000 mm hydrostatic head
Pitching way: Flysheet first or as one
Pack size: 48 x 98 cm
Weight: 39.1 kg
Watch the video now:
Tailor-made to fit perfectly under your tent, keeping your groundsheet clean and protecting it from abrasion and damage, Also provides an additional layer of insulation from the cold ground. Pegs for fixation included.
Material: Double-coated 100% Polyethylene
Hydrostatic Head: 10,000mm
Custom made soft fleece carpet that perfectly fits this tents living area to provide a wall to wall layer of comfort and warmth, creating a home from home feeling. Carpet also plays an important role in protecting the groundsheet from rips or tears.
Optional Extra: Hornet 6SA Awning
- Full TPU beams
- Attaches securely to the front of the tent
- Large tinted windows for added privacy
- Mud valance
- Inflatable Tent
- Tunnel Tent
- 5-6 People