Outwell Flagstaff 5A Air
Introducing the practical Flagstaff 5A air tunnel tent, the ideal tent for families and groups of friends. Rigid Air System of three pre-shaped inflatable air tubes can be rapidly inflated leaving you to enjoy more quality time with your family. Simply inflate using the included two-way pump at the external easy access valves to rapidly inflate your tent. This rigid frame creates the characteristic tunnel design, resulting in a surprisingly deep tent, with spacious headroom and a convenient layout.
The steel pole can be used to erect a canopy with side panels, for extra protection from the weather and additional room for furniture and toys. The Flagstaff 5A canvas is made from Outwells Outtex 4000 polyester material, this alongside features such as taped seams ensures excellent protection from the elements. The Premier bedrooms offer easy access and the removable divider can be used to either create one bigger room perfect for families with younger children or two separate rooms for more privacy.
Integrated Night Sky Ceiling reduces annoying light and thermo-reflective coating in the bedrooms will stop the bedroom from getting too hot, so you can enjoy your lie in without being disturbed by hot temperatures.
This package price includes a Footprint and wall to wall fleece carpet specific for the Denver 6.
Footprint - Tailor-made to fit perfectly under your tent, keeping your groundsheet clean and protecting it from abrasion and damage, Also provides an additional layer of insulation from the cold ground.
- Pegs for fixation included
- Material: Double-coated 100% Polyethylene
- Hydrostatic Head: 10,000mm
Fleece Carpet - Custom made soft fleece carpet that perfectly fits this tents living area to provide a wall to wall layer of comfort and warmth, creating a home from home feeling. Carpet also plays an important role in protecting the groundsheet from rips or tears.
- Premier Bedrooms with flexible access and internal space plus Cable Entry Points to inners to power all your electronics.
- The new Rear VentilationSytem offers flexible options for regulating internal temperature and fresh airflow.
- Canopy with side panels offers extra weather protection and additional space for toys and furniture.
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements.
- Rigid Air System of separate, pre-shaped inflatable air tubes for ample headroom and easy access external valves for inflation with two way pump supplied.
- Integration of Night Sky Ceilings for reducing ambient light with the Thermo-reflective coating above the bedrooms to lower temperatures and extends campers' comfort.
- Spacious living area ensures plenty of room to eat, play and relax whatever the weather.
- Three inflatable tubes with external inflation valve points for easy access.
- Type of tent: Three-room tunnel tent
- Sleeps: 5 people
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 living room
- Pitching way: Flysheet first or as one
- Flysheet: Outtex 4000 (100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams
- Floor: Double-coated 100% polyethylene, 10,000 mm hydrostatic head
- Inner tent: Breathable 100% polyester
- Pack size: 45 x75 cm
- Weight: 21.7 kg
- Tubes: Rigid Air System frame for best performance.
- Poles: Steel poles 19mm.
Watch the video now:
- Inflatable Tent
- Tunnel Tent
- 5-6 People