Outwell Earth 2 Tent - 2020
Encounter Collection; your passport to freedom.
Don't be restrained in your touring holidays' adventures and choose a fast and easily pitched poled tent - such as Earth 2, a part of Outwell Encounter Collection. It will also prove popular with lightweight car campers, as it only weighs 3.6kg and packs into a very compact size. The tunnel style of Earth 2 offers an exciting variety of options for weekends and short breaks.
We provide free shipping to Mainland UK on this item!
Earth comes with a 2 berth inner tent as standard. It is made of breathable polyester to ensure a good climate necessary for a good night's sleep. This material is also dark coloured which will block out any light for sleep comfort. Perfect for early nights, lie-ins and to prevent young excited campers waking at sunrise. The Unique Hanging Point System attaches the inners with a toggle through the suspension point taped to the tent for strength and security.
The dark curtains upon the tinted windows are also toggle-up; they feature conveniently located fixings at each window, letting in as much or as little, daylight, as required. The windows are tinted to serve two functions: to protect you against the sun's glares, and to provide you with privacy within your Earth.
Earth is easy to pitch thanks to the fibreglass poles; they are designed into a Flex System which allows flexibility, easy handling and low weight while remaining sturdy and reliable. Earth's security is also enhanced with Outwell's Wind Guard System, which consists of guy line system which links the flysheet with the pole and with the peg, which enhances stability, even in windy conditions.
Earth also comes with a bathtub-style groundsheet as standard for protection and flexibility. It is detachable, which tremendously helps with cleaning and maintenance. Moreover, Outwell provides an Easy Access System to the Cloud, whereby the main door and mesh fold and toggle neatly to one side and the groundsheet lies flush with the ground at the entrance for safe easy access. The inner tent also features an integral, fully sealed groundsheet to prevent any bugs and insects from entering. On the other hand, the D-shaped door on inner allows easy access from both sides of the tent.
Earth's flysheet is made of Outtex 3000 Select which is a hard-wearing quality, 100% polyester that addresses key expectations for fabrics ideal for regular general camping. It is fire retardant and has a PU-coating that provides 3000mm hydrostatic head waterproof rating. Outwell tapes the seams of the flysheet which ensures extra protection from water ingress. This material also meets all the latest fire retardancy regulations, which ensures safety.
- Storage area with a detachable bathtub groundsheet for protection and flexibility
- The Outwell Wind Guard System ensures outstanding stability in high winds by securely bracing the tent flysheet via the sturdy poles to spread the wind force loading
- Ventilation at the rear of the tent allows airflow to tackle condensation
- The pre-attachable and adjustable inner tent makes pitching easy; it can be easily and quickly detached as required
- Dark Inner reduces light for sleep comfort
- Reinforcement patch on all stress points
- Tinted windows protect from UV-penetration while maintaining great views out and privacy
- D-shaped door on inner for easy access
- Compact and lightweight for trekking
- Inner tent has an integral, fully sealed groundsheet for insects-free nights
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from wind and rain
- Pre-attached luminous guylines for convenience and fast pitching
- Heavy-duty Outwell zips are easy to use, running securely and freely
- Compression carry bag reduces packed size
- Tunnel Tent
- Quick Pitch
- 1-2 People