Outwell Denver 6 Package
Introducing the elegant Denver 6 tunnel tent, ideal for bigger families or groups of friends. The spacious living area and the 2 large rooms will provide room for the whole family without the cramped feeling of a regular tent. Large windows add natural light to the living area, as well as help keep you in touch with the nature around you. The tinted windows will also help reduce any irritating sun glare. Toggle up curtains can be used during darker times of the day to provide a sense of privacy, letting you enjoy quality time with your family.
This tent features a large canopy which provides additional protection from the weather and creates an enjoyable patio-like area - perfect for storing muddy shoes without dragging the dirt into the tent. This canopy also acts as an extension making the tent even more spacious than it is already. Beneath this canopy is the front door, however, this is not the only entrance. This tent has two meshed side entrances, providing additional routes into the tent so saves treading through the tent. These doors can also be rolled up to create a cool breeze that flows through the living area, helping you keep cool and get rid of damp dingy smells commonly found in less ventilated tents. The new Outwell Rear Ventilation System provides flexible options for regulating internal temperatures so that you have the freedom to select what temperature suits you!
The 2 Premier bedrooms, each sleeping 3 people, contain mesh pockets to help keep your valuables safe and handy. These bedrooms also feature cable entry points for mains access, so you can power all your electrical items. The Thermo-reflective coating found above these rooms helps keep your room the perfect temperature even as the sun rises, so you can enjoy your lie in without the stress of overheating.
The Denver 6 canvas is made from Outwells Outtex 4000 polyester material, this alongside features such as fully sealed seams provide a hydrostatic head of 4000mm. A mix of steel and Duratec fibreglass poles results in a flexible yet sturdy frame that can withstand heavy winds. Integrated Outwell Sealed Groundsheet ensures you and all your belongings are kept warm, safe and dry. All of these features make this reliable tent a warm and dry haven, no matter the weather.
This package price includes a Footprint and wall to wall fleece carpet specific for the Denver 6.
Footprint - Tailor-made to fit perfectly under your tent, keeping your groundsheet clean and protecting it from abrasion and damage, Also provides an additional layer of insulation from the cold ground.
- Pegs for fixation included
- Material: Double-coated 100% Polyethylene
- Hydrostatic Head: 10,000mm
Fleece Carpet - Custom made soft fleece carpet that perfectly fits this tents living area to provide a wall to wall layer of comfort and warmth, creating a home from home feeling. Carpet also plays an important role in protecting the groundsheet from rips or tears.
Also available with a detachable Front Canopy Awning, simply follow this link.
- The new Outwell Rear Ventilation System offers flexible options for regulating internal temperature and fresh airflow.
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe and handy.
- Premier Bedrooms under Thermo-reflective coating offer more space and help to make pitching easy; Cable Entry points to inners for mains access.
- Pre-attached luminous guylines for convenience and fast pitching.
- Reinforcement patch on all stress points.
- Huge front canopy for additional shelter.
- Large tinted windows with toggle-up curtains.
- Spacious living area for eating and socializing.
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements.
- Lamp holder and light cable tidies secure tent lighting and avoid tripping.
- Organiser pockets ensure items don’t get mislaid.
- Additional side doors for flexible entry and exit options.
- Full mesh doors – side and front – for airflow and protection from insects.
- Pre-attached and adjustable inner tents make pitching easy.
- Type of tent: Three-room tunnel tent.
- Sleeps: 6 people.Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 living room.
- Pitching way: Flysheet first or as one.
- Flysheet: Outtex 4000 (100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams.
- Inner tent: Breathable 100% polyester.
- Poles: Duratec fibreglass 11-12.7 mm, Steel poles 19 mm.
- Floor: Double-coated 100% polyethylene, 10,000 mm hydrostatic head.
- Pitching way: Flysheet first or as one.
- Pack size tent: 35 x 76 cm
- Pack size poles: 19 x 71 cm
- Weight tent: 18.3 kg
- Weight poles: 13.2 kg
Watch Video Now:
- Tunnel Tent
- 6+ People