Outwell Corvette 7 AC Package
The Corvette 7 AC combines revolutionary inflatable technology and practical design, to create the perfect family tent. A spacious living area and the 3 large rooms will comfortably house 7 people, without the cramped feeling of a regular tent. Large windows add natural light to the living area, as well as help keep you in touch with the nature around you. The tinted windows will also help reduce any irritating sun glare. Toggle up curtains can be used during darker times of the day to provide a sense of privacy, letting you enjoy quality time with your family.
This tall tunnel tent is separated into three practical interior zones - wet room, dry room and inners. This zonal system is the perfect way for big families, with messy kids, to keep their tent clean and dry. However, this design is adaptive, the middle door separating the central living space can be opened fully to create an even larger area, perfect for the whole family to get together and enjoy some quality family time.
The 2 large Ambassador Master bedrooms sleep 7 people and both contain mesh pockets, to help keep your valuables safe and handy, and cable entry points for mains access, so you can power all your electrical items. These Ambassador Master bedrooms also have a rear air vent to eliminate condensation and keep the sleeping areas cool. The Thermo-reflective coating found above these rooms helps keep your room the perfect temperature even as the sun rises, so you can enjoy your lie in without the stress of overheating. The integration of Night Sky Ceilings reduces disruptive ambient light, helping you get a quality night sleep!
The OutwellCorvette 7AC canvas is made from Outwells Outtex 5000 polyester material, this alongside features such as fully sealed seams provides a hydrostatic head of 5000mm. Power Air Tube System provides a sturdy frame, which creates the characteristic tall and deep layout. This weather-resistant canvas, as well as a sturdy airframe, creates a strong and reliable tent that can handle whatever nature throws at it!
This package price includes a Footprint and wall to wall fleece carpet specific for the Corvette 7AC
Footprint - Tailor-made to fit perfectly under your tent, keeping your groundsheet clean and protecting it from abrasion and damage, Also provides an additional layer of insulation from the cold ground.
- Pegs for fixation included
- Material: Double-coated 100% Polyethylene
- Hydrostatic Head: 10,000mm
Fleece Carpet - Custom made soft fleece carpet that perfectly fits this tents living area to provide a wall to wall layer of comfort and warmth, creating a home from home feeling. Carpet also plays an important role in protecting the groundsheet from rips or tears.
- Power Air Tube System offers durable individual air tube technology, with pre-shaped, Gothic-style tubes pumped up or deflated easily via easy access external valves; an efficient two-way pump is supplied.
- Night Sky Ceilings in bedrooms cut down light levels whilst Thermo-reflective coating above the bedrooms helps to regulate internal temperatures.
- Three interior zones for practicality - wet room, dry room and inners.
- Five inflatable tubes with external inflation valve points for easy access.
- At 250 cm in length, Ambassador Master Bedrooms offer a larger floor area, more headroom and a rear vent.
- Spacious Living area ensures plenty of room to eat, play and relax whatever the weather.
- Two-way pump with pressure gauge included for fast, efficient inflation.
- Large tinted windows block sun glare, ensure privacy and allow campers to stay in touch with the outdoors.
- Type of tent: Four-room tunnel tent
- Sleeps: 7 People
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 living area
- Pitching Way: Flysheet first or as one
- Flysheet: Outtex 5000 (100% polyester oxford/ taffeta) with taped seams
- Floor: Double coated 100% polyethene, 10,000 mm hydrostatic head
- Tent Weight: 28.9 kg
- Poles Weight: 9.8kg
- Tubes: Power Air Tube System Frame
Watch the video now:
- Inflatable Tent
- Tunnel Tent
- 6+ People