Outwell Clarkston 6A Air Tent
Introducing the high tech Clarkston 6A air tunnel tent, ideal for bigger families or groups of friends. This tall and deep tunnel tent is separated into three practical interior zones - wet room, dry room and inners. This zonal system is the perfect way for big families, with messy kids, to keep their tent clean and dry. The spacious central living area has large windows which add natural light and help keep you in touch with the nature around you. The tinted windows will also help reduce any irritating sun glare. Toggle up curtains can be used during darker times of the day to provide a sense of privacy, letting you enjoy quality time with your family.
As well as the main front door there are meshed side entrances which provide additional routes into the tent, therefore, stopping anyone treading any mud into the tent. These entrances can also be rolled up to create a cool breeze that flows through the living area, helping you keep cool and get a gentle breeze of fresh air. The new Outwell Rear Ventilation System provides flexible options for regulating internal temperatures so that you have the freedom to select what temperature suits you!
This tent has a quick set up time due to two impressive features; A Rigid Air System of pre-shaped inflatable air tubes can be rapidly inflated using the included one-way pump at the external easy access valves and Outwells East Pegging System, which uses colour coded pegs to signal the correct location they should be used. These features make this simple enough for the whole family to help and quick so you have more time to spend with your family!
The 2 Premier bedrooms, each sleeping 3 people, contain mesh pockets to help keep your valuables safe and handy. These bedrooms also feature cable entry points for mains access, so you can power all your electrical items. The Thermo-reflective coating found above these rooms helps keep your room the perfect temperature even as the sun rises, so you can enjoy your lie in without the stress of overheating. The integration of Night Sky Ceilings reduces disruptive ambient light, helping you get a quality night sleep!
The Clarkston 6A canvas is made from Outwells Outtex 4000 polyester material, this alongside features such as fully sealed seams provide a hydrostatic head of 4000mm. The Rigid Air System creates a strong and sturdy frame that can withstand high winds and heavy downpours.
- Large tinted windows block sun glare, ensure privacy and allow campers to stay in touch with the outdoors
- Front section with sturdy steel poles and well-sealed zips can be zipped off entirely if necessary; features a detachable bathtub-style groundsheet
- Spacious living area ensures plenty of room to eat, play and relax whatever the weather
- Integration of Night Sky Ceilings for reducing ambient light with the Thermo-reflective coating above the bedrooms to lower temperatures extends campers’ comfort.
- Flat down groundsheet at the D-style front door.
- Toggle Hanging Point System for secure fastening of Premier Bedrooms to the flysheet.
- Outwell Easy Pegging System’s colour-coding enables campers to use pegs in the right place first time for fast pitching and reliable stability.
- The new Rear Ventilation System offers flexible options for regulating internal temperature and fresh airflow.
- Premier Bedrooms with flexible access and internal space plus Cable Entry points to inners.
- Rigid Air System of separate, pre-shaped inflatable air tubes for ample headroom and easy access external valves for inflation with two-way pump supplied
- Type of tent: Three-room tunnel tent
- Sleeps: 6 people
- Flysheet: Outtex 4000 (100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams
- Inner tent: Breathable 100% polyester
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 living room
- Tubes: Rigid Air System frame for best performance
- Max pressure: 7 psi/0.5 bar
- Poles: Steel poles 19 mm
- Floor: Double-coated 100% polyethene, 10,000 mm hydrostatic head
- Pitching way: Flysheet first or as one
- Pack size flysheet: 40 x 94 cm
- Pack size poles: 25 x 80 cm
- Weight flysheet: 22.5 kg
- Weight poles: 14.1 kg
Watch the video now:
- Inflatable Tent
- Tunnel Tent
- 6+ People