Outwell Bear Lake 6E Package
Introducing the Spacious, 6 man Bear Lake 6E tent from Outwell. The spacious living area and the 2 large rooms will provide room for the whole family without the cramped feeling of a regular tent. Large windows add natural light to the living area, as well as keep you connected with the natural environment around you. The tinted windows will also help reduce any irritating sun glare. Toggle up curtains can be used during darker times of the day to provide a sense of privacy, letting you enjoy quality time with your family.
This tent features a large canopy which provides additional protection from the weather and creates an enjoyable patio-like area - perfect for storing muddy shoes without dragging the dirt into the tent. This canopy also acts as an extension making the tent even more spacious than it is already. Beneath this canopy is the double slider door, however, this is not the only entrance. This tent has two meshed side entrances, providing additional routes into the tent so saves treading through the tent. These doors can also be rolled up to create a cool breeze that flows through the living area, helping you keep cool and get rid of damp smells. The new Outwell Rear Ventilation System provides flexible options for regulating internal temperatures so that you have the freedom to select what temperature suits you!
The two large Ambassador Master bedrooms comfortably sleep 3 people each and both contain mesh pockets, to help keep your valuables safe and handy, and cable entry points for mains access, so you can power all your electrical items. These Ambassador Master bedrooms also have a rear air vent to eliminate condensation and keep the sleeping areas cool. The Thermo-reflective coating found above these rooms helps keep your room the perfect temperature even as the sun rises, so you can enjoy your lie in without the stress of overheating. The integration of Night Sky Ceilings reduces disruptive ambient light, helping you get a quality night sleep!
The Bear Lake canvas is made from Outwells amazing Outtex 6000 polyester material, this alongside features such as fully sealed seams provide a remarkable hydrostatic head of 6000mm. Strong steel poles create a sturdy frame that can withstand heavy winds and downpours. Integrated Outwells Sealed Groundsheet ensures you and all your belongings are kept warm, safe and dry. All of these features make this reliable tent a warm and dry haven, no matter the weather.
This package price includes a Footprint and wall to wall fleece carpet specific for the Bear Lake 6E.
Footprint - Tailor-made to fit perfectly under your tent, keeping your groundsheet clean and protecting it from abrasion and damage, Also provides an additional layer of insulation from the cold ground.Pegs for fixation included
Material: Double-coated 100% Polyethylene
Hydrostatic Head: 10,000mm
Fleece Carpet - Custom made soft fleece carpet that perfectly fits this tents living area to provide a wall to wall layer of comfort and warmth, creating a home from home feeling. Carpet also plays an important role in protecting the groundsheet from rips or tears.
- A massive front canopy over flat front with double slider door.
- Fully waterproof Outtex® 6000 HD embossed flysheet fabric has a 6,000mm hydrostatic head
- Sturdy steel poles for stability and strength, in order to maximise internal space
- Ambassador Master Bedrooms offer more height, a larger floor area and cable entry points
- Night Sky Ceilings and Thermo-reflective coating extend sleeping comfort for campers for a longer and better night sleep.
- Outwell Wave-Shaped Hanging Point System ensures the bedrooms hang securely without strain on the fabric
- The colour-coded Outwell Easy Pegging System enables campers to use pegs in the right place first time for fast pitching and reliable stability
- Large tinted windows, with zip-up curtains, blocking sun glare, ensure privacy and allow campers to stay in touch with the outdoors
- Trolley bag for secure storage and transport
- Sewn-in polyethene full groundsheet
- Outwell Rear Ventilation system helps keep tent cool and combat condensation
- Tent Type: Three-room tunnel tent
- Sleeps: 6 People
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 living room
- Pitching way: As one or flysheet first
- Flysheet: Outtex 6000 HD (300D 104T 100% polyester) with taped seams
- Floor: Double-coated 100% polyethene, 10,000 mm hydrostatic head
- Inner tent: Breathable 100% polyester
- Frame: Steel poles 19/22 mm, 2 upright steel poles/Poles
- Tent weight: 34.1 kg
- Poles Weight: 20.1 kg
- Tent Pack Size: 20 x 74 cm
- Poles Pack Size: 44 x 98 cm
Watch the Video:
- Tunnel Tent
- 5-6 People