Outwell Amber 350SA Inflatable Awning
Stylish seasonal Amber 350SA Inflatable Awning. This elegant awning offers a spacious 3 x 3.5 meter inner space, perfect for cooking or relaxing with friends and family. With a rain-safe front entrance and large canopy, this tent offers protection from the elements without isolating you from the beauty of the great outdoors. Detachable front and stylish windows allow you to create a fresh and light awning, that helps you connect with the nature around you. Curtain system offers adjustable privacy so you and your loved ones can relax in peace during the darker hours of the day. Lightweight design and practical single inflation point make this perfect for touring!
This is the widest member of the Amber Family, perfect for families looking for extra room. The Amber 300SA is the smaller version of this awning and is also available on our website, simply follow this link.
- Pump included for rapid inflation
- Height Adjustment System allows you to level your awning even on uneven surfaces.
- Large front canopy offers protection from rain and sun.
- Two large side doors with insect-proof mesh screens
- 360° Curtain with an elegant seaweed pattern offers adjustable privacy options: Fully rolled away to the side, diagonally open part way or fully zipped closed.
- Tough PVC mud walls and mud flaps protect the base of your awning from staining.
- Draught protection panel insulates awning.
- Heavy-duty Outwell zips run securely and efficiently.
- The Draught Skirt seals off the bottom of the caravan.
- Organiser pockets help organise your valuable.s
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- Advanced Air Tube System of interconnected air tubes with Outwells One-Go Inflation Technology for rapid and efficient inflation from a single inflation point.
- Pole-free Seal System tightly and safely holds an awning against a caravan
- Side Rain Shield provides protected entrance point, for dry entry.
- Detachable front allows you to create a large open awning.
- Flysheet: Outwells Outtex® 6000 HD (300D 176T 100% polyester) with taped seams.
- Frame: Integrated Advanced Air Tube System frame (max pressure 8psi)
- Poles: 19/22mm steel poles
- Fitting-height: 240-255 cm
- Roof Connection Length: 410cm
- Mininum roof connection length: 270cm
- Hydrostatic head: 6000mm
- Length: 300cm internal and 420cm with canopy
- Width: 350cm
- Weight: 39 kg
- Pack size: 48 x 90 cm
Watch the video now:
- Inflatable Air Awnings
- Lightweight Awning