Kampa Croyde 6 Classic Air Premium Tent Package
Package price includes: tent, carpet, rug and footprint
*Please contact us to confirm shipping charges before ordering.
If you are looking for a practical, stylish and durable tent for a larger family or group, look no further than the Croyde 6 classic. Unashamedly aimed at the premium end of the market, this fabulous tent has a flysheet manufactured in Weathershield®Airflow polycotton fabric, so it will breathe, meaning that it is cooler in hot weather and warmer in cool weather.
The interior is separated into three distinct areas - bedrooms, living room and front room, although the wall between the living room and front room can rolled away to make one large room. The living area, that contains the bedrooms, has a sewn in groundsheet whilst the front room has a clip in groundsheet. This enables the front room to be used as a ‘wet’ area meaning that nothing wet reaches the living area.
On both sides of the tent you’ll find roll up doors that both have mesh panels allowing plenty of ventilation whilst keeping insects out. The right hand side door also has a protective wet weather canopy. Up front the front panel can be opened in various stages, as a door, a large door, or completely open. This configuration is repeated between the front room and living room. The bedrooms are in a 2+2+2 layout allowing maximum flexibility—the zipped curtains between can be rolled away if not required.
Set up and take down are quick and simple, thanks to the air inflation system. For added protection, in strong winds, it comes complete with front and rear storm tie downs.
Specifications and features
- Feel the difference’ Weathershield® AirFlowpolycotton.
- Inner tents remain in-situ for set up and take down.
- Fully sewn in groundsheet throughout main living room with 10,000 mm hyrdrostatic head
- Dynalite aluminium side canopy
- Toggle in groundsheet for front vestibule area
- Side door with canopy and secondary mesh panel
- Variable position roll to side front door
- Front, rear and sleeping area vents
- Crystal clear windows with blinds and easy store pockets
- Organiser pockets on front panel of inner tent
- Cable entry point
- Lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Complete with manual pump and storm tie down kit
Watch the Video: