Kampa Croyde 6 Tent
Introducing the Croyde 6 tent, from Kampa. As part of Kampas endurance range, this study tent can handle anything that nature can throw at it. With a large central living space and 3 spacious bedrooms, this tent comfortably houses 6 people. Large panoramic windows help add some natural light to your tent and help keep you in touch with nature, however with detachable blinds your privacy is maintained in the darker hours of the day. The sleek light grey design on the top of the whole tent help keep the interior light and airy.
As well as the large main front door there are 2 meshed side entrances which provide additional accessibility into the tent, therefore, stopping anyone treading any mud into the tent. The left-hand side door can be set up as a sun canopy, ideal as an extra space for relaxing outdoors and a great way of creating a cool breeze that runs through the tent. The right-hand side door is a rain-safe entry. The small covering over the door means that you can enter your tent in the rain without the worry of your tent getting wet.
The large front canopy is the perfect place to escape from the sun after a long day of exploring the outdoors, simply put your feet and relax. This area doubles up as a good place for storing all your accessories, cooking meals and keeping muddy shoes so your tent stays fresh and clean.
3 large bedrooms sleep 6 people in total and all contain mesh pockets, to help keep your valuables safe and handy, and cable entry points for mains access, so you can power all your electrical items. With wider rooms, these spacious bedrooms help guarantee a great nights sleep so you can wake up feeling fresh.
With its revolutionary Weathershield 5000 flysheet and reinforced pegging and guying points this tent has an impressive 500mm hydrostatic head. Sturdy Dynaflex Fibreglass and Dynasteel Poles provide excellent flexibility and strength, to create a reliable frame which forms the characteristic deep and tall tunnel shape. Relax in peace or enjoy some quality family time even in the worst of weather!
- Reinforced pegging and guying points
- Heavy-duty zips
- Extra-large clear windows with detachable blinds and easy-store pockets
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet
- Included Groundsheet for built-in front canopy
- The Left-hand side door can be set up as a sun canopy
- The right-hand side door has a rain safe entrance, keeping your tent dry as you enter in the rain
- Variable position roll-to-side front door
- Pre-attached high visibility guy lines
- Weather protected ventilation
- Weathershield® 5000 fabric
- Organiser and pockets in inner tents
- Secondary mesh panels in side doors, help ventilate and protect from insects
- Lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Cable entry points
- Type: Four-room tunnel tent
- Berth: 6 Person
- Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 living room
- Frame: Dynaflex Fibreglass and Dynasteel Poles
- Flysheet: Kampas Weathershield 5000 denier fabric
- Pack Size: Tent: 45 x 89cm
- Weight: 38 kg
- Pitch size: 415 x 655 cm
- Tunnel Tent
- 5-6 People