Kampa Classic Air Expert 300
Inflatable awning that doesn't look like an inflatable awning! Don't be deceived by its traditional good looks, this awning is inflated like any of Kampa's other AIR awnings from just one inflation point, meaning that you can erect it quickly and effortlessly and start your holiday's relax time straight away!
The Classic AIR showcases Kampa's wonderful Weathershield™ Expert material which offers superb protection from both the sun and rain while also being breathable. This ensures a comfortable climate inside the awning with less risk of condensation. The walls have a great textured feel and are extremely waterproof and durable.
The front and side panels can be removed to make set up even easier and, if the side door is obstructed by the caravan step, the side panels are interchangeable - you can swap them around so that the side doors are at the front of the awning. Also, all the panels can be zipped out of the awning or lowered at the top and used ‘veranda’ style, allowing you to be flexible on your holidays. Kampa does not want you to waste time and effort on setting up the awning - they want you to enjoy chilling in it!
The windows all have curtains on easy run track giving you the privacy when you need it. The Classic AIR also has a small front canopy that is supported by a lightweight aluminium frame that takes seconds to set up.
On top of all this, Classic Air Expert is Limpet™ Ready, meaning ready to accept the lovely Limpet™ Fix System - an ingenious method of attaching the side walls to the caravan. Simply attach the Limpet™ through the pre-cut holes in the rear of the awning and fasten to a smooth caravan surface. There are four holes on each side of the awning. Limpets™ come in a pack of eight. These do not come as standard - choose them in the options above to fully complement your Classic AIR Expert. Extra holes, to suit your caravan, can be made using the Limpet™ Hole Punch.
A steep front allows for class-leading headroom and the side doors, which can be found on each side of the awning, feature a No-see-um mesh panel which helps keep out even the smallest of bugs whilst still allowing for added ventilation on hot days.
This model will provide you with generous 300cm width but if you require a bigger 380cm wide version, it is available here.
Special features of Classic AIR Expert:
- Inflatable - one point inflation system
- 'Feel the Difference' double-coated WeatherShield Pro material
- Dual-Pitch Roof System
- Zip-out front and side panels
- Curtains on all windows
- Draught skirt included
- AccessoryTrack fitted
- Complete with Downdraught 2.0 hand pump
- Perfect for holidays and long weekends - suitable for hot and sunny climates
- Breathable roof reduces condensation
- Ideal for small to medium-sized caravans (with rail height between 235-250cm)
- All in one quick and easy setup
- Lots of usable space thanks to Dual-Pitch Roof
- Can be extended using FREE tall annexe or conservatory
- Classic good looks
- Built-in front canopy
- Washable base panel
Classic AIR Conservatory
Special Features of Classic AIR Conservatory
- Breathable Weathershield™ Expert fabric
- TPU AirFrame with one-point inflation
- Seams sewn with waterproof thread
- Windows - Crystal Clear for a great view out
- Cutains on all windows
- Skylights in roof
- Complete with dividing curtain
- Zips: Kampa heavy duty no. 10 with weather protection
- Oversized carry bag
Features of Classic AIR Conservatory:Fits: Classic AIR Expert 300 and 380
- Awning Annex
- Awning Extension
- Inflatable Air Awnings
- Inner Tent
- Porch Awning
- Inner Tent
- Quick Pitch
- 1-2 People