Isabella Universal Dawn 360/420 Porch Awning
All weather conditions - all year round.
Thanks to their great strength and stability, the Universal 420 and 360 Dawn porches can be put up (easily) in all weather conditions – giving you the spaciousness of 2.3 metre depth all year round.
Isabella thought of everything when designing this amazing awning. They thought particularly well about how to make it comfortable for you even in the most adverse weather circumstances. That's how some brilliant special features emerged in Universal Dawn:
- Two support poles press the sewn-in foam pads securely against the side of the caravan, while click profiles hold the sides directly on the support pole for a perfect seal and no draught.
- Speaking of draught, a draught skirt and wheel arch cover is supplied as standard.
- External mudflaps prevent the mud and water from getting inside your awning.
- The mud-wall is made of PVC for easy cleaning.
- Flexible pegging, so you can peg easily, no matter how hard the soil is.
- Special sloping roof which is necessary for year-round camping, to prevent the build-up of snow.
- The material of the roof is IsaRooof 285 g/m² - a UV acrylate coated polyester, with an added top coat in 2 layers. This perfect roof material will protect you from both the sun and the snow.
- The windows are made of a heavy-duty film with a special frost-proof.
- Ventilation can be found in both sides of the awning (at the top corners) and there is also adjustable front ventilation which will provide you with a comfortable climate in the summer seasons.
- To further promote the indoor climate of the awning in hot weathers, the walls are made of Isacryl 295 g/m², Isabella's optimal, durable, breathable, fibre-dyed acrylic material. Isacryl has the highest achievable fade-resistance thanks to the pigmentation method. The density of the weave plus the impregnation all the way through prevents water ingress. Nevertheless, Isacryl is a breathable material, which facilitates the best possible indoor climate in the awning.
- A veranda pole is supplied as standard, allowing you to unzip and fold down either of the panels halfway down on those hot summer days.
- If you are planning on pitching in strong winds, Isabella recommends purchasing their storm securing kit which you can get from our website by clicking here.
- The awning is supplied with a Zinox frame as standard. Zinox is hot galvanised both inside and out to extend its life and to meet all load-bearing requirements. The steel frame is made of ISO-certified steel. The strength of the Zinox steel frame makes it particularly suitable for pitching your caravan permanently. Caravanning in the off-peak seasons demands great structural stability due to weather conditions such as strong winds and snow. This fabulous frame is supplied with T-Rex locking mechanism. It locks the poles in place and keeps them tensioned in all weather conditions with one press of the handgrip and a discreet "click". Zinox is made of 4 levels, all created with utmost precision:
Isabella also thought about how Universal looks. It is a part of the DAWN style concept, i.e. a mild and subdued tone-on-tone colour scheme inspired by the misty morning landscape. It comes in the following beautifully delicate colourway:
Perhaps most importantly, Universal being a porch awning, is incredibly easy to set up; take a look for yourself how quick and easy it is:
Universal Dawn comes as standard with:
- Collage Sand curtains
- Veranda pole
- Draught skirt
- Wheel arch cover
- Awning bag
- Pole and peg bags including peg remover
Front and side:
Grey window: Ventilation net with foil cover
Coloured line: Removable and fold-down panels
Black angles: Door openings
Recommended for camping in the offseason.
If you use your awning in winter, condensation is bound to happen on the roof which is where warm air meets cold air outside of the awning. However, you can minimise this natural process within your awning with Isabella’s Inner Roof – a roof liner which is easy to install and will put the roof poles out of sight for a nicer look in your living space. It will absorb any condensation that forms and promote good thermal regulation within your awning. Isabella thought of everything, so there is a zip in the Inner Roof where you can have the lamp cables pulled out, allowing you to have nice warm light in your awning.
Take a look for yourself how easy it is to install with Isabella’s innovative Termo-Fix fittings:
Winter securing kit
If you dream of camping in the winter, we recommend that you use the winter securing set, which protects the awning and frame in heavy snowfall. Allowing you to enjoy the peaceful beauty of great outdoors around you, in confidence that your awning is safe and secure!
It consists of two additional rafter poles, FixOn II and three support poles. The included FixOn II helps rapidly and simply attach your support poles for instant protection.
The poles are made from tensile strength Zinox, like the rest of the winter awning frames.
- Awning Annex
- Inner Tent
- Porch Awning