Inaca Stela 250 with Steel Frame
It is an attractive awning, balancing strong, finely designed features while boasting an elegant combination of colours such as light grey and silver. Our ultimate goal is to create an outstanding product in the caravanning market, the Stella balances ambient levels of light with space and comfort to achieve this.
The front wall, with three fixed transparent windows and one detachable door that may be moved in any direction, allows for all possibilities of variation. These large windows add natural light into your awning to create a pleasantly bright and fresh feel.
Each side panel features one door and a roll down window with mosquito net, helping to ventilate your awning but still keep those pesky insects out!
The whole awning may be completely closed, transformed into a veranda, or into a sun canopy. This versatility allows you to adapt to both the weather and your families specific needs.
- Depth: 250cm + 30 cm canopy
- Colours: Light & dark grey
- Materials: Polyester PVA, all Breathable
- Roof: Polyester PVA, metallic printed grey
- Front/Side: Polyester PVA, light & dark grey
- Canopy: Polyester PVA, metallic grey
- Awning skirt: Polyester PVC
- Mudflap: Polyester PVC
- Mosquito Net: On the windows of each side panel
- Zip Down Covers: PVA Polyester. On all windows
- Ventilation: Mosquito net in the upper part of front wall
- Frame: Galvanized steel poles 25mm Ø
- Sizes: From 7.86m (S) to 11.85m (Z)