Aeolus 4 Airpole Tent
Introducing the unique Aeolus Airpole tent, perfect for families and groups of friends. This tent is made up from a bedroom that sleeps 4 people, a living area and a small porch area perfect for keeping muddy boots or relaxing after a long day exploring the great outdoors. This central living space is accessible by two mesh doors, not only do these doors improve assessability of items in the tent, so less mud is tread into your tent, they also add extra ventilation whilst still keeping any pesky bugs out!
Weighing only 15kg and with a pitching time of 5 minutes, this tent is the perfect value for money touring tent. Once you're done, simply deflate and pack into the included travel bag and carry on your journey. Although this tent is brilliantly lightweight and easy to put up there is no sacrifice on durability. Made from high-quality polyester with waterproof PU coating and taped seams the fabric provides a reliable and weather-proof structure, with a hydrostatic head of 3000mm.
- Low and high-level vents.
- Fully sewn-in groundsheet.
- Pre-attached high visibility guylines.
- Small front porch area.
- Fire retardant.
- Taped seams.
- Hydrostatic Head: 3000mm.
- Pump Included.
- Pitching time: 5 minutes
- Includes a heavy-duty carry bag
- Berth: 4 Person
- Rooms: 1 Bedroom, 1 living room
- Pitching Way: Airpole outer pitch first
- Frame: Air tube system
- Flysheet: 190T breathable polyester with waterproof PU coating and taped seams
- Groundsheet: Durable polyethylene.
- Inner tent: Breathable 190T polyester
- Outer Size: 475x280x215cm
- Inner Size: 240x260x210cm
- Weight: 15kg
- Tunnel Tent
- Quick Pitch
- 3-4 People