Grey Bullfinch Gas Point
Ideal for supplying barbecues, cooking appliances, patio heaters and other appliances for LPG from the caravans existing gas supply. It comes complete with a Plug-in Tail connector for connecting onto the hose from the appliance. Inserting the gas fitting and turning, locks it in place and allows the gas to flow.
- Complete with plug in tail connector and fixing screws
- Good security - no connector, no flow
- Push and turn activation
- Innovative, attractive design
- High quality for a long reliable life
- Easy to fit - requires 60mm cutter
- Well styled
- High flow rate
The Gas point comes complete with a Plug in tail connector for connecting onto the hose from the appliance. Inserting the tail connector and turning, locks it in place and allows the gas to flow.
The Gas Point comes complete with fitting instructions. It should be installed by a competent Gas Safe (was CORGI) registered installer.
It is also supplied with 4 fixing screws.
You will need a 60mm cutter to create orifice.
The metal pipe for the gas inlet needs to be 8mm.
The hose for the Plug in tail connector needs to be 8mm bore LPG hose - our number HA132. You will also need suitable hose clips our number HA819.
- Working pressure – 7 bar (max)
- Conforms to BS EN 331 and BS EN 1949 and made under a certified ISO9001 system
- Corrosion-resistant materials, LPG compatible
- Plastic parts made of high quality materials with long-term UV resistance
- Total sealing between device and wall of prefabricated structure
- Total sealing between cap and connection device
- Double gasket for optimal long-term safety
- Dimensions – 105 x 110 x 85 (deep) mm
- Body - Hot forged brass alloy CW617
- Ball valve + flare - Chrome/nickel plated brass alloy CW614
- Additional brass parts - Brass alloy CW614
- Plastic unit and cap - Polycarbonate reinforced with glass fibre
- Lever handle - ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) – UV stable
- Hinges, springs and screws - stainless steel
- Rubber gaskets - NBR conforming to EN549 standard
- Wall gaskets and cap gaskets – UV, ozone resistant EPDM
- Ball valve seals: - PTFE