Dorema Royal 350
Luxurious awning with lots of options.
Seasonally sited campers demand the very highest quality materials for comfortable and relaxing holidays. The Royal 350 is produced in the very latest heavy quality Ten Cate All Season DormaTex material, the ultimate material for seasonal site use. By changing the position of the front panel you can obtain a depth of 240cm plus a large porch area of 110cm. By fitting the optional partition wall various practical layouts are available.
Here is one of the most versatile full caravan awnings on the market. Strong enough for seasonal use and made with TenCate heavy-duty fabric, the Dorema Royal 350 can also be upgraded to the 28mm steel frame. If you opt for the additional inner partition with a window as shown in the picture, an inner porch can be created - you can even add another half front panel to close off this area too; this will allow you to move your existing front panel backwards, add the partition wall, and have an enclosed 'Porch Portal' area within your awning. The Royal 350 can also accommodate an annexe (either pointed roof or De Luxe) either side and you could still add a sun canopy to the front if desired.
Additionally, we recommend adding a Mesh Side Panel to your Royal 350. It is very easy to install - simply zip out the existing side panel and zip this panel in place. Once in place, the Mesh Side Panel will keep the bugs out, while allowing air to flow through the awning - ideal for warmer climates and summer camping and caravanning.
All Royal models come with EasyGrip locking steel frames with Quick Lock pads as standard, meaning no eyelets need to be screwed to the caravan. If you would like this model but with window blind and double mud flap fitted, check out Royal 350 De Luxe.
This is a carefully designed awning from a respected manufacturer, offering a range of possibilities in any season.
FREE DELIVERY WITHIN THE UK ON ALL DOREMA PRODUCTS ONLY FROM AWNINGS DIRECT! (Note that you may be contacted about a small delivery fee if you live in Highlands and Islands)
This awning is fitted with Safe Lock System as standard, which allows you to choose the optional Safe Lock Kit, which will make your awning stable in all weather conditions.
Depth: 350 cm or 240 cm plus 110 cm canopy
Roof material: Ten Cate coated polyester
Wall material: Ten Cate All Season heavy quality coated polyester
Front panel: Both panels can be rolled down or zipped out
Side panels: Both 240 cm panels are fitted with a door and can be zipped out
Frame: 25 mm EasyGrip steel frame, 2 extra roof support poles in size 10-19, 2 extra front legs in size 13-19
Available sizes: 825-1200 cm
Available colour: Charcoal/grey
Weight: Size 10: 58 kg
Ventilation: A ventilation opening in the ridge of the front panel that can be closed with a zipped panel and on the left-hand side you will find a fly screen panel
- 28mm Easy Grip Steel frame
- Annexe tall or Annexe De Luxe
- Annexe inner tent
- Mesh side panel
- Palma awning canopy
- Partition wall to be used between the two front panels
- Extra front panel for a portal solution
- Veranda pole
- Stormpoles for extra stability
- Safe Lock System kit
- Roof support poles
Specific features of Royal 350:
- 25mm EasyGrip Steel frame for sizes 8-17 and 28mm EasyGrip Steel frame for sizes 18-22
- The position of the door can be changed by switching the front panels
- The front panel can be zipped halfway down to produce a veranda (Veranda pole optional)
- Side panel zips are covered in matching material for extra protection
- When using the optional annexe, the side panel of the awning remains in place as a divider between the annexe and the awning
- Annexes are designed to fit on either the left or right-hand side of the awning
- Fitted with Quick Lock profile
- Fitted with Safe Lock System
- Fitted with beading for Palma awning canopy
- Annexe fitted with a double zip system, which enables you to replace the side panel (not possible if you use an annexe inner tent)