Dorema Roof Support Pole - 2020
Dorema awning roof support pole with hook and clamp to give extra support to your awning frame.
Dorema roof support pole for awning/porch frame the roof pole supports the canvas roof and can used to replace lost or damaged poles or to add extra stability for seasonal pitching. Item number 2 on the frame diagram.
The Dorema roof support pole is designed with a clamp to fix to the awning frame and a hook to attach to Dorema quick lock pads (link: Quick Lock Pad for Knaus-Wilk Caravans and Hobby Caravans), the support pole is adjustable to give the correct amount of tensioning to your awning canvas.
Available in 2 adjustable lengths to match the depth of your awning and you have a choice of materials to match the frame of your awning from Steel, Aluminium and Fibre Tech Plus (fibreglass):
- Steel 25mm, adjustable up to 250cm
- Steel 25mm, adjustable 250-300cm
- Steel 28mm, adjustable up to 250cm
- Steel 28cm, adjustable 250-300cm
- Aluminium 25mm, adjustable up to 250cm
- Aluminium 28mm, adjustable up to 250cm
- Aluminium, adjustable 250-300cm
- Fibre Tech Plus 25mm, adjustable up to 250cm
- Fibre Tech Plus 25mm, adjustable 250-275cm
These fantastic roof support poles match the following Dorema Awnings:
- Daytona 240, XL270 and XL300
- Multi Nova and Multi Nova Excellent
- Garda 240, XL270 and 240 De Luxe
- President XL280 De Luxe, 250 and XL300
- Royal 350 De Luxe
- Octavia and Grande Octavia
- Emerald 270
- Roof Pole