Dorema Starcamp Quick 'N Easy Air Motor Camper Van Awning
Based on the highly successful Starcamp Quick 'N Easy Air 265, Starcamp created the amazing Quick 'N Easy Air 265 Motor version. A perfect extension to your VW Transporter/campervan/small motorhome, providing further storage or living space. It is to suit vehicles with a connection height between 180 - 210cm and comes complete with adjustable webbing straps on the tunnel for a more secure attachment.
The awning has dual beading sewn on (4mm and 6mm); this is so the Quick 'N Easy Air MHA will suit both standard awning rail or a Fiamma/Omnistor or general wind out awning, a drive-away kit with the suitable size beading can be purchased, if required.
The Quick 'N Easy MHA has a width of 265cm/8.74ft and a depth of 240cm/7.9ft (plus tunnel) base floor measurements. Suitable for storing, dining, or lounging. It can be utilised for sleeping accommodation (with a freestanding inner tent). The awning features a sewn-in groundsheet, providing protection against damp conditions outside.
The clear view windows allow easy viewing of your surroundings on-site, all windows include integral blinds for that bit of extra privacy at night. The awning features a zip-up front door allows entry/exit, it can be rolled up out of the way or for further increase of airflow. In addition to the front panel, behind that you will find a mesh fly screen, also improving ventilation but keeping insects out at the bay.
The attachment tunnel measures 110cm (3.63ft), features two access doors either side for direct entry to your vehicle without the need to go through the main awning.
As the name suggests it is Quick and Easy to erect this awning, supplied with a high volume pump. Made from a 150 Denier polyester material, it offers protection from the elements, whilst having the optimal strength to weight ratio. With convenient pack size and weight for those campers conscious about storage.
- Material: 150 Denier Coated Polyester Fabric
- Windows: Clear view windows with privacy blinds
- Sewn-in groundsheet
- Front zip panel can be rolled up
- Ventilation: fly screen mesh panel behind the front doors and side top quarter ventilation points
- Dual beading: 6 and 4mm for direct attachment to awning rail or wind-out Fiamma/Omnistor
- Included throw over straps for those vehicles with no attachments
- Adjustable webbing straps on the tunnel
- Two access doors in the tunnel
- High-vis guy ropes
- Draught skirt and wheel cover included
- Awning tunnel height 180 - 210cm
- Width: 265cm
- Depth 240cm
- Tunnel Depth: 110cm
- 12-month manufacturer's defect warranty
- Inflatable Air Awnings
- Porch Awning