Dorema Horizon Air All Season Awning
The Horizon Air is the very latest Full Air Awning be produced by Dorema. The very latest and best European manufactured TenCate materials allow the Horizon to be used for longer periods throughout the season. The DormaTex patterned roof and sidewalls give this new model a fresh and modern look for the 2019 season. The Easy Air Frame (EAF) allows the awning to be erected in no time at all. Now packed with features such as double mudwall, interchangeable front panels, and covered zips make this Full Air awning the must-have Air awning for the new season.
Additionally, you can purchase an optional Tall Annexe with a pointed roof, which will increase the living space of the 240cm deep Horizon Air. You can also purchase an inner tent to go into the annexe. The annexe can be fitted on either side of the awning.
Horizon Air has covered zips in matching material and is fitted with Safe Lock System as standard, which allows you to choose the optional Safe Lock Kit, which will make your awning stable in all weather conditions.
FREE DELIVERY WITHIN THE UK ON ALL DOREMA PRODUCTS ONLY FROM AWNINGS DIRECT! (Note that you may be contacted about a small delivery fee if you live in Highlands and Islands)
- Size 6-9: 2 extra front legs
- Size 10-13: 2 extra front legs and 2 extra roof support poles
- Size 14: 4 extra front legs and 2 extra roof support poles
- Size 15-19: 4 extra front legs and 4 extra roof support poles
Specific features of Daytona Air:
- Covered zips in matching material for extra protection
- Annexes are designed to fit on either the left or right-hand side of the awning
- Fitted with Safe Lock System
- Fitted with beading for Palma awning canopy
- Fitted with pockets for veranda poles
- Awning Annex
- Inflatable Air Awnings
- Full Awning