Dorema Horizon Air All Season Awning - 2020
This spacious 240cm deep awning is inflatable and so easy to erect all year round. The best TenCate materials allow the Horizon to be used for longer periods throughout the season. The DormaTex patterned roof and sidewalls give this new model a fresh and modern look. The Easy Air Frame (EAF) allows the awning to be erected in no time at all. Now packed with features such as double mudwall, interchangeable front panels, and covered zips make this Full Air awning the must-have Air awning for the new season.
Additionally, you can purchase an optional Tall Annexe with a pointed roof, which will increase the living space of your Horizon. The annexe can be fitted on either side of the awning. You also have the option of choosing an inner tent together with your annexe, which will provide a good night's sleep for those unexpected guests on your caravanning holidays.
FREE DELIVERY WITHIN THE UK ON ALL DOREMA AWNINGS ONLY FROM AWNINGS DIRECT! (Note that you may be contacted about a small delivery fee if you live in Highlands and Islands)
Horizon Air has covered zips in matching material and is fitted with Safe Lock System as standard, which allows you to choose the optional Safe Lock Kit, which will make your awning stable in all weather conditions.
- Size 6-9: 2 extra front legs
- Size 10-13: 2 extra front legs and 2 extra roof support poles
- Size 14: 4 extra front legs and 2 extra roof support poles
- Size 15-19: 4 extra front legs and 4 extra roof support poles
Specific features of Daytona Air:
- Covered zips in matching material for extra protection
- Annexes are designed to fit on either the left or right-hand side of the awning
- Fitted with Safe Lock System
- Fitted with beading for Palma awning canopy
- Fitted with pockets for veranda poles
- Awning Annex
- Inflatable Air Awnings
- Full Awning