Dorema Daytona 240 Full Caravan Awning
Dorema's best-selling caravan awning range, available in either charcoal/grey or blue/grey colourways and with 25mm standard steel, or optional (lighter) aluminium or fibreglass frame.
FREE DELIVERY WITHIN THE UK ON ALL DOREMA AWNINGS ONLY FROM AWNINGS DIRECT! (Note that you may be contacted about a small delivery fee if you live in Highlands and Islands)
Aluminium is perfect for a classic English summer i.e. light to moderate weather conditions; for a stronger, yet lightweight frame fibreglass is recommended.
Representing excellent value for money, the Daytona is produced in Europe to the exact same standards as the top-end Dorema models.
Every Daytona awning is fitted with a fly screen panel on the right-hand side.
Choose your awning size, frame and annexe options from the list above today and you will get free delivery on all Dorema products from Awnings Direct!
Dorema offers two annexe options for the Daytona, a standard sloped roof annexe (215 x 110cm) and a tall, pointed roof version (215 x 130cm), with a side window. The pointed roof version is also available with an aluminium frame, and both can be upgraded to EasyGrip Annexes can be fitted to either side of the Daytona.
This awning is fitted with Safe Lock System as standard, which allows you to choose the optional Safe Lock Kit, which will make your awning stable in all weather conditions.
- Depth: 240cm
- Roof material: Ten Cate All Season coated polyester
- Wall material: Ten Cate touring quality - All Season coated polyester
- Side panels: Both panels are fitted with a door that can be zipped out if required
- Frame: 25mm EasyGrip steel frame (extra roof poles/front legs supplied for larger models)
- Ventilation: A ventilation opening in the ridge of the front panel that can be closed with a zipped panel & on the right-hand side you will find a fly screen panel
- New Easy clamp system
- Long life
- Very stable
- Easy to erect
- 28mm EasyGrip steel frame
- Lightweight Fibre Tech Plus frame Lightweight aluminium EasyGrip Quick System frame
- Palma awning canopy
- Veranda pole
- Stormpoles for extra stability
- Safe Lock System kit
- Roof Support poles
Specific features of Daytona:
- Covered zips in matching material for extra protection
- Annexes are designed to fit either the left or right-hand side of the awning
- Fitted with Quick Lock profile
- Fitted with Safe Lock System
- Fitted with beading for Palma awning canopy
Daytona range at a glance: All Daytona awnings use PVC coated polyester TenCate All Season fabric which is extremely strong, easy to clean, colourfast and will give super performance in all weather conditions. All Daytonas are also fitted with a fly screen panel on the right-hand side and have been voted as the most popular touring awnings in the UK. Daytonas come in 3 depths: 240, XL270cm, and XL300.