Dorema Daytona 240 Full Awning - 2020
Dorema's best-selling caravan awning range, available in either charcoal/grey or blue/grey colourways and with 25mm standard steel, or optional (stronger) 28mm steel, (lighter) aluminium or (best of both worlds) fibreglass frame.
FREE DELIVERY WITHIN THE UK ON ALL DOREMA AWNINGS ONLY FROM AWNINGS DIRECT! (Note that you may be contacted about a small delivery fee if you live in Highlands and Islands)
Aluminium is perfect for a classic English summer i.e. light to moderate weather conditions; for a stronger, yet lightweight frame fibreglass is recommended.
Representing excellent value for money, the Daytona is produced in Europe to the exact same standards as the top-end Dorema models.
Every Daytona awning is fitted with a fly screen panel on the right-hand side.
Dorema offers an annexe option for the Daytona; a tall, pointed roof version (215 x 130cm), with a side window. It is available in the standard steel frame, but you can upgrade it to an aluminium frame. Of course, this amazing annexe can be fitted to either side of the Daytona. You also have the option of choosing an inner tent for your annexe with dimensions 200 x 130cm. This great accessory will ensure a good night's sleep in your awesome annexe.
This awning is fitted with Safe Lock System as standard, which allows you to choose the optional Safe Lock Kit in the options, which will make your awning stable in all weather conditions.
- Ventilation: A ventilation opening in the ridge of the front panel that can be closed with a zipped panel & on the right-hand side you will find a fly screen panel
- New Easy clamp system
- Long life
- Very stable
- Easy to erect
Roof material: Ten Cate All Season coated polyester
Wall material: Ten Cate touring quality - All Season coated polyester
Side panels: Both panels are fitted with a door that can be zipped out if required
Standard Frame: 25mm EasyGrip steel frame (extra roof poles/front legs supplied for larger models)
- 28mm EasyGrip steel frame (available from size 8)
- Lightweight Fibre Tech Plus or Lightweight aluminium EasyGrip Quick System frame (available from size 8)
- Palma awning canopy
- Veranda pole
- Stormpoles for extra stability
- Safe Lock System kit
- Roof Support poles
Specific features of Daytona:
- Covered zips in matching material for extra protection
- Annexes are designed to fit either the left or right-hand side of the awning
- Fitted with Quick Lock profile
- Fitted with Safe Lock System
- Fitted with beading for Palma awning canopy
Daytona range at a glance: All Daytona awnings use PVC coated polyester TenCate All Season fabric which is extremely strong, easy to clean, colourfast and will give super performance in all weather conditions. All Daytonas are also fitted with a fly screen panel on the right-hand side and have been voted as the most popular touring awnings in the UK. Daytonas come in 3 depths: 240, XL270cm, and XL300.
- Awning Annex
- Full Awning