Dorema Storm Pole for Awning Protection
The Storm Pole gives extra vertical support and stability to your awning during seasonal pitching. Adjustable to suit most Dorema awnings and give support where you need it, fitted with a clamp to your existing frame and adjustable to give the optimum tension. Item number 3 on the frame diagram.
A great addition for your Dorema awning, this adjustable Storm Pole will add extra rigidity to your awning and strengthen the frame against strong winds. Indispensible if you use your caravan throughout the year, especially in this fickle English weather.
This Storm Pole is adjustable, so there is no need to select a particular size; you do, however, need to select the material of the Storm Pole to match your awning frame.
You can choose either of three materials (to match the frame of your awning):
- Steel 25mm or 28mm
- Fibre Tech Plus
- Extends from 2m to 2.5m
- Adds extra support to your awning frame from floor to roof during storm conditions
- Plastic ground foot one end with adjustable clamp on other
- Plastic pole thumbscrew adjuster
Dorema Awning models compatible with a Storm Pole:
- Daytona 240, XL270 and XL300
- Multi Nova and Multi Nova Excellent
- Garda 240, 270 and 240 De Luxe
- President 250, XL300, XL280 De Luxe
- Royal 350 De Luxe
- Octavia and Grande Octavia
- Emerald 270
- Storm Pole