Dometic Sunshine Air Pro 300
The innovative Sunshine AIR replaces metal poles with a rigid Air Frame. Relax in comfort from the summer sun or simply attach optional side walls to provide a little privacy and protection from the wind.
The patented AIR Frame technology in Dometic inflatable awnings will transform your touring experience. Conventional steel and fibreglass poles are now replaced with interlinking AIR Poles which enables you to inflate the entire awning from a single inflation point. The AIR Frame is always attached to the awning for quick and easy setup while also being extremely durable and able to flex in the wind, negating the chance of a steel/fibreglass poles breaking and damaging your caravan. Each awning is supplied with a 2.2 litre pump. The AIR Frame functions best when inflated to 9 psi but has been tested to withstand up to 22 psi.
- Tested to 200L/m2 per hour to ensure you are kept dry
- Constructed with 400g/m2 PVC material making it waterproof, long-lasting and easy to clean
- UPF rating of 50, meaning only 1/50th of UV rays pass through the material, protecting you and helping you to stay cool
Single Point Inflation
- Any of the quick release deflation valves located at the base of each leg will deflate the awning completely
- With Single Point Inflation, all AIR Poles are linked together, meaning the entire awning can be inflated from a single inflation point
- Incredibly durable, each AIR Pole is made of a TPU inflation tube inside of a reinforced oxford polyester cover, encased in a heavy-duty polyester sleeve
Weight: 7.5 kg
Included: 1 awning; 1 2.2L pump; 2 storm straps; 1 peg pack; 1 manual; 1 carry bag
Manufacturer's product number: 9120000029
- Inflatable Air Awnings
- Sun Canopy