Dometic Rally AIR All-Season 260 S
Ideal for compact caravans and weekend tourers. Wherever you roam, you can rely on this awning's rugged All-Season material and innovative inflatable frame technology.
The ground-breaking versatility of our Rally AIR All-Season 260 S enables it to fit a variety of leisure vehicles. Thanks to its patented Multi-Height System, the inflatable static awning can be used with both caravans and motorhomes with a keder connection that's adjustable to various heights. Simply unzip the gusseted side panel, peg the awning down to fine tune the fitment, then close the internal zips to hide any excess material.
Ultra-rugged and UV resistant All-Season material, perfect for touring in warmer climes and for use on a seasonal pitch. The fully-breathable fabric is constructed to handle extremes of weather and has been tested in the wettest regions of Europe and the sunniest areas of Australia to ensure it never lets you down.
The patented AIR Frame technology in Dometic inflatable awnings will transform your touring experience. The AIR Frame is always attached to the awning for quick and easy setup while also being extremely durable and able to flex in the wind, negating the chance of steel/fiberglass poles breaking and damaging your caravan. Each awning is supplied with a Downdraught hand pump. The AIR Frame functions best when inflated to 9 psi but has been tested to withstand up to 22 psi.
Zip-Out Front Panels
Front panels can be zipped out to reduce weight and to open up the awning space
QuickPitch™ Guying System
- Simply peg the bottom strap taut and retention using the top buckle
DUAL-PITCH™ Roof System
- Designed to effectively shed rainwater and deflect wind in adverse conditions while fitting closer to the vehicle side
SABRELINK™ & LIMPET™ Ready
- Attach up to 3 SABRELINK™ lights to the front and centre AIR Poles with the ability to turn on/off and adjust brightness remotely
- Pre-punched holes ready to attach awning rear wall to vehicle using Limpet Fix technology
- Tested to 200L/m2 per hour to ensure you are kept dry
- Constructed with 400g/m2 PVC material making it waterproof, long-lasting and easy to clean
- UPF rating of 50, meaning only 1/50th of UV rays pass through the material, protecting you and helping you to stay cool
Air Frame Construction
- Any of the quick release deflation valves located at the base of each leg will deflate the awning completely
- With Single Point Inflation, all AIR Poles are linked together, meaning the entire awning can be inflated from a single inflation point
- Incredibly durable, each AIR Pole is made of a TPU inflation tube inside of a reinforced oxford polyester cover, encased in a heavy-duty polyester sleeve
- Simply unzip gusseted awning side panels, peg awning down to fine tune fitment then close external zips to hide excess material
- Dual 5.5 mm and 7 mm keder fitted as standard, allowing a seamless connection to both caravan awning rails and motorhome cassette awnings
- Ground-breaking keder connection enables the same awning to be used on a variety of leisure vehicles and allows easier pitching on uneven ground
Height: 235cm - 265cm
Net Weight: 28.8 kg
Manufacturer's part number: 9120001111
- Inflatable Air Awnings