Dometic Leggera Air 220 S
The Leggera AIR's featherweight Weathershield™ 150D polyester material and a compact 2.4 m depth makes this awning perfect for tourers seeking a high-quality, lightweight inflatable awning.
The ground-breaking versatility of Leggera AIR 220 S enables it to fit a variety of leisure vehicles. Thanks to its patented Multi-Height System, the inflatable static awning can be used with both caravans and motorhomes with a keder connection that's adjustable to various heights. Simply unzip the gusseted side panel, peg the awning down to fine tune the fitment, then close the internal zips to hide any excess material.
Lightweight awning technology, the pull-through weight of the Leggera Air 220 S is a mere 7.85kg, meaning mobile touring just got easier. The patented AIR Frame technology in Dometic inflatable awnings will transform your touring experience. Conventional steel and fibreglass poles are now replaced with interlinking AIR Poles which enables you to inflate the entire awning from a single inflation point. The AIR Frame is always attached to the awning for quick and easy setup while also being extremely durable and able to flex in the wind, negating the chance of steel/fibreglass poles breaking and damaging your caravan. Each awning is supplied with a Downdraught hand pump. The AIR Frame functions best when inflated to 9 psi but has been tested to withstand up to 22 psi.
Key features include:
- Pre-punched holes ready to attach awning rear wall to vehicle using Limpet Fix technology
- Extremely light and easy to handle
- WEATHERSHIELD™ 150D promises super-fast set-up and take-down every time
- Highly durable and weather resistant too, this lightweight material offers great value with no compromises
Air Frame Construction
- Any of the quick release deflation valves located at the base of each leg will deflate the awning completely
- With Single Point Inflation, all AIR Poles are linked together, meaning the entire awning can be inflated from a single inflation point
- Incredibly durable, each AIR Pole is made of a TPU inflation tube inside of a reinforced oxford polyester cover, encased in a heavy-duty polyester sleeve
Multi Height System
- Simply unzip gussetted awning side panels, peg awning down to fine tune fitment then close external zips to hide excess material
- Dual 5.5 mm and 7 mm keder fitted as standard, allowing a seamless connection to both caravan awning rails and motorhome cassette awnings
- Ground-breaking keder connection enables the same awning to be used on a variety of leisure vehicles and allows easier pitching on uneven ground
Height: 235cm - 265cm
Weight: 7.85 kg
Manufacturer's part number: 9120001133