Dometic Club AIR All-Season 390 S
Ideal on a seasonal pitch or for touring in warmer climates. The Club AIR All-Season boasts a striking Dual-Pitch™ roof apex, offering a unique aesthetic and masses of headroom. Its 2.75 m depth means you’ll never be short on space, while single-point inflation Air Frame Technology makes the set up easy.
Ultra-rugged and UV resistant All-Season material, perfect for touring in warmer climes and for use on a seasonal pitch. The fully-breathable fabric is constructed to handle extremes of weather and has been tested in the wettest regions of Europe and the sunniest areas of Australia to ensure it never lets you down.
The patented AIR Frame technology in Dometic inflatable awnings will transform your touring experience. Conventional steel and fiberglass poles are now replaced with interlinking AIR Poles which enable you to inflate the entire awning from a single inflation point. The AIR Frame is always attached to the awning for quick and easy setup while also being extremely durable and able to flex in the wind, negating the chance of steel/fiberglass poles breaking and damaging your caravan. Each awning is supplied with a Downdraught hand pump. The AIR Frame functions best when inflated to 9 psi but has been tested to withstand up to 22 psi.
QuickPitch™ Guying System
- Simply peg the bottom strap taut and retention using the top buckle
DUAL-PITCH™ Roof System
- Designed to effectively shed rainwater and deflect wind in adverse conditions while fitting closer to the vehicle side
SABRELINK™ & LIMPET™ Ready
- Attach up to 3 SABRELINK™ lights to the front and centre AIR Poles with the ability to turn on/off and adjust brightness remotely
- Pre-punched holes ready to attach awning rear wall to vehicle using Limpet Fix technology
- Tested to 200L/m2 per hour to ensure you are kept dry
- Constructed with 400g/m2 PVC material making it waterproof, long-lasting and easy to clean
- UPF rating of 50, meaning only 1/50th of UV rays pass through the material, protecting you and helping you to stay cool
Air Frame Construction
- Any of the quick release deflation valves located at the base of each leg will deflate the awning completely
- With Single Point Inflation, all AIR Poles are linked together, meaning the entire awning can be inflated from a single inflation point
- Incredibly durable, each AIR Pole is made of a TPU inflation tube inside of a reinforced oxford polyester cover, encased in a heavy-duty polyester sleeve
- Simply unzip gusseted awning side panels, peg awning down to fine tune fitment then close external zips to hide excess material
- Dual 5.5 mm and 7 mm keder fitted as standard, allowing a seamless connection to both caravan awning rails and motorhome cassette awnings
- Ground-breaking keder connection enables the same awning to be used on a variety of leisure vehicles and allows easier pitching on uneven ground
Height: 235cm - 265cm
Net Weight: 38.8kg
Manufacturer's part number: 9120001106