KAMPA MOTOR ACE AIR 400 L INFLATABLE MOTORHOME AWNING
Motor Ace AIR Pro 400 remains market leading.
The 'L' size is the most popular of the motorhomes with a fixed rail heights between 250 - 265cm.
Buyers need to be aware that you require at least 12cm of clearance from the top of the motorhome/camper side door to the fitting track otherwise the top of your door will hit the roof of the awning when opening. 20cm required if the air pole falls over the door.
This is a full function awning; we’ve thought of everything.
Interchangeable zip out side panels allow the fitting of an annexe and the reversal of the side doors – from the back of the awning, to the front.
All the Motor ace AIR Pro’s can now be fitted with optional front mesh panels, giving loads of ventilation whilst keeping the bugs out.
The 2017 models are also ready to accept Kampa's Limpet System – an ingenious method of attaching the side walls to the caravan.
The Motor ace AIR Pro uses our fantastic Weathershield™ Pro material for excellent weatherproofing and long life but is still light enough for easy set up and handling
The ultimate inflatable awning.
No other inflatable awning offers such style whilst still being completely functional - you’re certain to be the envy of the site.
Everything Kampa know about awning design is incorporated within this model, that’s thirty eight years of continual awning design.
The shaped front panels not only look good but provide extra interior space with a depth of 300 cm.
Moving inside, the view out is spectacular, with large panoramic windows and skylights providing plenty of light during the day and a view of the stars at night.
The windows all have curtains on easy run track.
All five panels can be zipped out of the awning or lowered at the top and used ‘veranda’ style.
Furthermore, an optional annexe can replace either of the side panels - or both.
The Ace AIR uses our ProWeathershield® 300D material which looks stunning on your motorhome and is durable and weather resistant
• Inflatable - one point inflation system .
• Each tube can be isolated via isolation valves ‘Feel the Difference’ double coated 300DWeathershield® Oxford polyester
• Flame retardant and UV stabilised
• A massive 6000mm hydrostatic head Seams hot air taped - for maximum weatherproofing
• Zip out front panels
• Crystal clear windows with curtains - for a great view out
• Quickpitch guying system
• No-see-um mesh flyscreen on side doors - keeps out even the smallest bugs
• Sealing bumper pads
• Complete with rear upright pole set
• Complete with hand pump
• 4mm and 6mm Keder (beading) fitted
• Designed to fit motorhomes with rail height of between 250 – 265cm
• Width: 400cm - Requires 4 metres of straight awning rail or cassette awning to fit to.
• Depth: 300cm
• Pack size: 95 x 38 x 38cm
• Weight: 25.5kg
PLEASE NOTE THIS AWNING IS NOT SUITABLE FOR PERMANENT OR SEASONAL PITCHING. THIS INCLUDES FREQUENT USE IN HIGH UV CONDITIONS